By Aaron Johnson, Quality Assurance Specialist In January of 2017, Bassett Mechanical underwent a successful external audit to continue our certification and upgrade to the latest revision of ISO 9001. While this version was released in 2015, Bassett Mechanical has been certified to ISO 9001 since 2002 and was one of the first mechanical contractors […]
Monthly Archives: April 2017
By Dave Schaefer, Chief Engineer, Construction Bassett is proud to announce that our team of Mechanical Contracting associates passed final examination for the ANSI/IIAR 2-2014 Standard for Safe Design of Closed-Circuit Ammonia Refrigeration Systems Certificate Program as part of the IIAR Academy of Natural Refrigerants. Our team of 12 associates went through eight required training […]
By Ryan Theunis, Safety Manager What is a Behavior Based Safety (BBS) Program? Behavior based safety is a process that creates a safety partnership among all levels of an organization, with attention on daily behaviors and actions. It applies the science of behavior change to real workplace situations. At Bassett Mechanical, behavior based safety focuses […]
Text to Join!
Sign up for our E-Newsletter!
- New Year, New Possibilities! A Message to Our Customers from Kim Bassett, President & CEO
- In the Holiday Spirit: Opening Hearts and Hands to the COTS Community
- Connecting Customers with Their Equipment: How Webtech Technology Has Changed the Service World
- Bassett Mechanical’s Internships Launch Young Professionals into Successful Career Paths
- “I’m Proud to Be a Working Mom and Somehow Pull It All Together at the End of the Day”. Meet Jessica, HVAC Project Engineer