By Aaron Johnson, Quality Assurance Specialist In January of 2017, Bassett Mechanical underwent a successful external audit to continue our certification and upgrade to the latest revision of ISO 9001. While this version was released in 2015, Bassett Mechanical has been certified to ISO 9001 since 2002 and was one of the first mechanical contractors […]
Monthly Archives: April 2017
By Dave Schaefer, Chief Engineer, Construction Bassett is proud to announce that our team of Mechanical Contracting associates passed final examination for the ANSI/IIAR 2-2014 Standard for Safe Design of Closed-Circuit Ammonia Refrigeration Systems Certificate Program as part of the IIAR Academy of Natural Refrigerants. Our team of 12 associates went through eight required training […]
By Ryan Theunis, Safety Manager What is a Behavior Based Safety (BBS) Program? Behavior based safety is a process that creates a safety partnership among all levels of an organization, with attention on daily behaviors and actions. It applies the science of behavior change to real workplace situations. At Bassett Mechanical, behavior based safety focuses […]
Text to Join!
Sign up for our E-Newsletter!
- A Safety Message to Our Associates from President and CEO, Kim Bassett
- Qualification #5: Does Your Mechanical Contractor Have In-House Professional Engineers?
- “I’m Proud to Tell My Husband He Might Have to Be a Stay at Home Dad Someday.” Meet Kristen, 5th Year Welding Apprentice
- Bassett Mechanical’s Heat Exchanger CO2 Systems Could Be the Coolest Thing Made in Wisconsin
- Bassett’s Expertise Makes Lasting Impact for Local Organization