By Ryan Murphy, PSM Services Manager Does your facility use hazardous chemicals as part of your process? If you answered “yes”, then you know that your facility is subject to random National Emphasis Program (NEP) inspections from OSHA. While we tend to shudder at the term “inspection”, this doesn’t need to be a cause for […]
Monthly Archives: June 2017
By Mark Kleist, Director of Performance Excellence Lean, the methodology of creating more value for customers by maximizing resources and eliminating wastes (continuously improving), is something you’ve undoubtedly heard about before, and with good reason! What strengthens Lean’s position as a company best practice is that even if it wears out its “trendy” appeal- its […]
Text to Join!
Sign up for our E-Newsletter!
- Virtual Design and Construction Tools for the Real World
- Helping Today. Hope for Tomorrow.
- Bassett Mechanical Announces Executive Leadership Advancements- A Continued Commitment to High-Quality Solutions for Customers
- Bassett Mechanical’s Chief Engineer Named Chairman of the Board for IIAR
- Bassett Mechanical Wins 2019 Wisconsin Safety Council Corporate Safety Award and President & CEO, Kim Bassett, Is Inducted Into Wisconsin Safety Hall of Fame!