By Ryan Murphy, PSM Services Manager Does your facility use hazardous chemicals as part of your process? If you answered “yes”, then you know that your facility is subject to random National Emphasis Program (NEP) inspections from OSHA. While we tend to shudder at the term “inspection”, this doesn’t need to be a cause for […]
Monthly Archives: June 2017
By Mark Kleist, Director of Performance Excellence Lean, the methodology of creating more value for customers by maximizing resources and eliminating wastes (continuously improving), is something you’ve undoubtedly heard about before, and with good reason! What strengthens Lean’s position as a company best practice is that even if it wears out its “trendy” appeal- its […]
Text to Join!
Sign up for our E-Newsletter!
- Bassett Mechanical’s Internships Launch Young Professionals into Successful Career Paths
- “I’m Proud to Be a Working Mom and Somehow Pull It All Together at the End of the Day”. Meet Jessica, HVAC Project Engineer
- A Safety Message to Our Associates from President and CEO, Kim Bassett
- Qualification #5: Does Your Mechanical Contractor Have In-House Professional Engineers?
- “I’m Proud to Tell My Husband He Might Have to Be a Stay at Home Dad Someday.” Meet Kristen, 5th Year Welding Apprentice