By Ryan Murphy, PSM Services Manager Does your facility use hazardous chemicals as part of your process? If you answered “yes”, then you know that your facility is subject to random National Emphasis Program (NEP) inspections from OSHA. While we tend to shudder at the term “inspection”, this doesn’t need to be a cause for […]
Monthly Archives: June 2017
By Mark Kleist, Director of Performance Excellence Lean, the methodology of creating more value for customers by maximizing resources and eliminating wastes (continuously improving), is something you’ve undoubtedly heard about before, and with good reason! What strengthens Lean’s position as a company best practice is that even if it wears out its “trendy” appeal- its […]
Text to Join!
Sign up for our E-Newsletter!
- Experts from Bassett Mechanical Share Ammonia Refrigeration System Knowledge with 2019 IIAR Conference Attendees
- “Do What Is Right and Treat Others With Respect. If You Do That, You Will Find Success in Whichever Path of Life You Choose”. Meet Kim Bassett, President and CEO of Bassett Mechanical.
- Maintenance Agreements: Partnerships That Can Make or Break the Future of Your Equipment
- New Year, New Possibilities! A Message to Our Customers from Kim Bassett, President & CEO
- In the Holiday Spirit: Opening Hearts and Hands to the COTS Community