The IIAR Academy of Natural Refrigerants is a long-term education program created to address the need for knowledgeable, highly trained professionals in natural refrigeration system design, safety, and maintenance. The objective of the academy is to address the technical training needs of end users, design build contractors, equipment manufacturers, operators, safety/PSM specialists, and consulting engineering […]
Monthly Archives: April 2018
Bassett Mechanical is proud to receive the 24th annual corporate safety award! Of the 85 applicants, only 12 companies were honored with this award and Bassett Mechanical is just one of three winners in the midsize construction (NAICS Code 23) category. The Wisconsin Safety Council established this award program 24 years ago to honor companies […]
Text to Join!
Sign up for our E-Newsletter!
- Helping Today. Hope for Tomorrow.
- Bassett Mechanical Announces Executive Leadership Advancements- A Continued Commitment to High-Quality Solutions for Customers
- Bassett Mechanical’s Chief Engineer Named Chairman of the Board for IIAR
- Bassett Mechanical Wins 2019 Wisconsin Safety Council Corporate Safety Award and President & CEO, Kim Bassett, Is Inducted Into Wisconsin Safety Hall of Fame!
- COVID-19 Educational Series- Part 1: Indoor Air Quality