The IIAR Academy of Natural Refrigerants is a long-term education program created to address the need for knowledgeable, highly trained professionals in natural refrigeration system design, safety, and maintenance. The objective of the academy is to address the technical training needs of end users, design build contractors, equipment manufacturers, operators, safety/PSM specialists, and consulting engineering […]
Monthly Archives: April 2018
Bassett Mechanical is proud to receive the 24th annual corporate safety award! Of the 85 applicants, only 12 companies were honored with this award and Bassett Mechanical is just one of three winners in the midsize construction (NAICS Code 23) category. The Wisconsin Safety Council established this award program 24 years ago to honor companies […]
Text to Join!
Sign up for our E-Newsletter!
- New Year, New Possibilities! A Message to Our Customers from Kim Bassett, President & CEO
- In the Holiday Spirit: Opening Hearts and Hands to the COTS Community
- Connecting Customers with Their Equipment: How Webtech Technology Has Changed the Service World
- Bassett Mechanical’s Internships Launch Young Professionals into Successful Career Paths
- “I’m Proud to Be a Working Mom and Somehow Pull It All Together at the End of the Day”. Meet Jessica, HVAC Project Engineer