Our monthly focus for October is eliminating shortcuts. I thought about this topic and wondered- what would a shortcut look like in each of your various roles? We want to provide superior service to our customers by creating streamlined processes and procedures, but we also need to beware of any unsafe shortcuts. “But Kim”, you […]
Monthly Archives: October 2018
By: Dave Schaefer, Chief Engineer, Jeff Vissers, Engineering Manager, & Mark Stencel, Director of Business Development Does your Mechanical Contractor have what it takes? There are three things to consider when choosing a Mechanical Contractor: safety, qualifications, and capabilities. To better serve you, we have created this series as a guide to help you identify the […]
Text to Join!
Sign up for our E-Newsletter!
- New Year, New Possibilities! A Message to Our Customers from Kim Bassett, President & CEO
- In the Holiday Spirit: Opening Hearts and Hands to the COTS Community
- Connecting Customers with Their Equipment: How Webtech Technology Has Changed the Service World
- Bassett Mechanical’s Internships Launch Young Professionals into Successful Career Paths
- “I’m Proud to Be a Working Mom and Somehow Pull It All Together at the End of the Day”. Meet Jessica, HVAC Project Engineer