Our monthly focus for October is eliminating shortcuts. I thought about this topic and wondered- what would a shortcut look like in each of your various roles? We want to provide superior service to our customers by creating streamlined processes and procedures, but we also need to beware of any unsafe shortcuts. “But Kim”, you […]
Monthly Archives: October 2018
By: Dave Schaefer, Chief Engineer, Jeff Vissers, Engineering Manager, & Mark Stencel, Director of Business Development Does your Mechanical Contractor have what it takes? There are three things to consider when choosing a Mechanical Contractor: safety, qualifications, and capabilities. To better serve you, we have created this series as a guide to help you identify the […]
Text to Join!
Sign up for our E-Newsletter!
- Helping Today. Hope for Tomorrow.
- Bassett Mechanical Announces Executive Leadership Advancements- A Continued Commitment to High-Quality Solutions for Customers
- Bassett Mechanical’s Chief Engineer Named Chairman of the Board for IIAR
- Bassett Mechanical Wins 2019 Wisconsin Safety Council Corporate Safety Award and President & CEO, Kim Bassett, Is Inducted Into Wisconsin Safety Hall of Fame!
- COVID-19 Educational Series- Part 1: Indoor Air Quality