Our monthly focus for October is eliminating shortcuts. I thought about this topic and wondered- what would a shortcut look like in each of your various roles? We want to provide superior service to our customers by creating streamlined processes and procedures, but we also need to beware of any unsafe shortcuts. “But Kim”, you […]
Monthly Archives: October 2018
By: Dave Schaefer, Chief Engineer, Jeff Vissers, Engineering Manager, & Mark Stencel, Director of Business Development Does your Mechanical Contractor have what it takes? There are three things to consider when choosing a Mechanical Contractor: safety, qualifications, and capabilities. To better serve you, we have created this series as a guide to help you identify the […]
Text to Join!
Sign up for our E-Newsletter!
- Experts from Bassett Mechanical Share Ammonia Refrigeration System Knowledge with 2019 IIAR Conference Attendees
- “Do What Is Right and Treat Others With Respect. If You Do That, You Will Find Success in Whichever Path of Life You Choose”. Meet Kim Bassett, President and CEO of Bassett Mechanical.
- Maintenance Agreements: Partnerships That Can Make or Break the Future of Your Equipment
- New Year, New Possibilities! A Message to Our Customers from Kim Bassett, President & CEO
- In the Holiday Spirit: Opening Hearts and Hands to the COTS Community