Faced with the large costs associated with building construction, restricted engine room space, and a food business that continues to grow rapidly, our customer came to Bassett for help in planning for their future growth. Having a history of providing both innovative designs and years of service, we worked to exceed their expectations once again […]
Monthly Archives: July 2019
Associates at Bassett Mechanical wholeheartedly donated and participated in the 2019 Sole Burner in support of the American Cancer Society again this year. With beautiful weather and a great participant turn out, Bassett Mechanical had 24 registered runners and raised $4,623.51 to support this cause. Participation helped support the event’s overall success with a total […]
By: Kyle Klein, Madison Maintenance Solutions Specialist & Scott Heinz, Madison Area Manager Bassett Mechanical has long been established as a premier service provider in the Natural Refrigerant and HVAC markets throughout Wisconsin. Our company dates back to 1936 with one man and a truck servicing home refrigerators and light commercial units. Fast forward to […]
You already know that preventative maintenance is good for your car, but shouldn’t your HVAC runs at the same efficiencies? Doing regular preventative maintenance ultimately extends the life of your equipment, provides energy efficiencies, and prevents you from making the “emergency” service call due to a system that has failed. In other words, if you […]
Text to Join!
Sign up for our E-Newsletter!
- Helping Today. Hope for Tomorrow.
- Bassett Mechanical Announces Executive Leadership Advancements- A Continued Commitment to High-Quality Solutions for Customers
- Bassett Mechanical’s Chief Engineer Named Chairman of the Board for IIAR
- Bassett Mechanical Wins 2019 Wisconsin Safety Council Corporate Safety Award and President & CEO, Kim Bassett, Is Inducted Into Wisconsin Safety Hall of Fame!
- COVID-19 Educational Series- Part 1: Indoor Air Quality