By Mark Stencel, Director of Business Development- Manufacturing & IIAR Education Committee Chair If only there was an easy button to determine the right refrigerant for your system. CO2 and ammonia are some of the earliest refrigerants and share some environmentally friendly characteristics. Both are very low in ozone depletion and global warming potential. The […]
Monthly Archives: January 2020
Bassett Mechanical has been an industry leader throughout the State of Wisconsin for many decades. Our geographical reach has expanded over the years from one location in Kaukauna, Wisconsin to three locations including Madison and Milwaukee. Recently, we have seen the need to enlarge our footprint and strategically expand our locations in order to meet […]
The holidays are a time to stand back and reflect. They are a time for grateful hearts and mindful expressions of thanks. As I reflected on 2019, I thought about our Bassett Mechanical Family. I thought about safety. I thought about solutions. And I thought about you, our loyal customer. Looking back at the past […]
Text to Join!
Sign up for our E-Newsletter!
- Helping Today. Hope for Tomorrow.
- Bassett Mechanical Announces Executive Leadership Advancements- A Continued Commitment to High-Quality Solutions for Customers
- Bassett Mechanical’s Chief Engineer Named Chairman of the Board for IIAR
- Bassett Mechanical Wins 2019 Wisconsin Safety Council Corporate Safety Award and President & CEO, Kim Bassett, Is Inducted Into Wisconsin Safety Hall of Fame!
- COVID-19 Educational Series- Part 1: Indoor Air Quality