Receiving hours: Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 2:30pm
Note: These are general guidelines. If any of these terms or conditions is in conflict with our Purchase Order, the Purchase Order shall govern.
Deliveries that require an appointment by calling 920.462.1925:
- Deliveries outside of normal receiving hours.
- A single pallet or item is over 3,000 pounds.
- Plate steel is over 10′ in length.
Carton or Material Marking Requirements:
- PO number and Job Number must appear on each packing slip.
- PO number and Job Number must appear on all cartons, pallets or loose material.
- When MTR’s (Material Test Report) are required, the documentation must accompany the shipment and the ‘Heat Number’ is to be marked on each loose piece of material. If like items are banded or packaged together, at a minimum the Heat Number must be visible on one of the pieces.
Routing and Shipping Instructions:
- All shipments to be ‘Prepay & Add’ with the exception of ‘Oversized’ or ‘Full Truck’ shipments. Call 920.462.1925 for routing instructions on all exceptions.
- Invoices with freight charges over $100 must be accompanied by a copy of the actual freight bill.
- PO Number and Job Number must appear on the Bill of Lading and all corresponding documents.
Click here to download a printable