Bassett has extraordinary capabilities and the expertise to manufacture custom tanks, vessels and components/assemblies for various OEM equipment. Our 268,000 sq. ft. facility in Kaukauna, WI, with additional offices in Madison and Milwaukee, WI, enables the manufacturing of specialized components and structures made from a variety of materials including structural steel, super duplex stainless and stainless steel, carbon steel, titanium, aluminum, nickel and copper alloys and other alloys, including thickness from 26ga sheet to over 5” thick plate. From pipe fabrication to wind tower components, Bassett can handle any size, shape, and purpose.
Custom and Specialized Manufacturing
- Our 268,000 sq. ft. facility in Kaukauna, WI, manufactures specialized components and structures made from a variety of materials including structural steel, super duplex stainless and stainless steel, carbon steel, titanium, aluminum, nickel, copper and other alloys, incorporating thickness from 26ga sheet to over 5” thick plate.
- Bassett has capabilities and expertise to fabricate custom tanks, vessels and components/assemblies for various OEM equipment.
- As a domestic and international provider of custom manufacturing services, Bassett has been a trusted supplier to industry leaders in the food, energy, construction, marine, manufacturing and paper industries for 75+ years.
- Bassett Mechanical has been practicing the principles of Lean since 2006 and these principles are fully integrated into our day-to-day operations and business model.
- Bassett is ISO 9001 certified.
- Bassett has professional licensed engineers and project managers with over 500 years of combined experience.
Options are Endless
- Custom OEM components and sub-assemblies manufacturing (metal sheet, plate or structural steel for plant equipment and duct work)
- Tanks & ASME Section VIII-1 (“U” Stamp) Pressure Vessels (pressure, process & storage vessels)
- Wind towers and wind tower components (embedment rings, templates, pedestal forms, grout rings, levelers, internals kits, man-way platforms)
- ASME B31 pipe fabrication (skid units, piping spools, pipe manifolds, prefab piping)
- On-staff CWI, NDE Level III
- Over 200 welding certifications and more than 60 welders
- Capability to engineer, design and fabricate according to ASME, PVHO, PE (“CE” Stamp), CSA, B51, AWS Codes and more
- Large scale dedicated space for fabricating food grade and stainless/high alloy products in a controlled environment
Bassett has the ability to provide all of these services to ensure the highest quality and consistency.
- Pipe spooling
- Stainless steel & alloy fabrication
- Valve assemblies
- Skid packages
- High-temp/low-temp insulated and cladded ducting
- Structural/general steel fabrications
- Custom industrial heating, cooling and refrigeration systems
- Industrial ventilation systems
- Plumbing and piping systems
- Gas systems
- Dust collection
- Systems controls & control integration