Bassett Mechanical’s in-house metal fabrication facilities provide general and custom fabrications on time and at a competitive price. We can produce a single item or large quantities. Key to our exceptional quality is our dedicated tradespeople, who are skilled in their crafts and proud of their work. Using the best equipment and hiring the best-trained people, we’ll tackle your job quickly and cost-effectively.
- Quick fabrication to meet your schedule
- Large or small quantities of custom components
- Competitive pricing
- AutoCAD design systems
- Plasma cutters
- Water jet cutting
- Laser cutting
Cutting, Bending, and Rolling
At Bassett Mechanical, we’ve fulfilled our customers’ wish list for greater speed and precision with two CNC Laser Centers, two plasma tables, and water jet capabilities. These high-speed cutting centers are the answer for companies requiring highly precise, fast, and economical cutting of metals, plastics, and other flat sheet materials.
Our plasma cutting capabilities include a wide variety of metals and flat materials in excess of 3-inch thickness. With a 10’x 40′ material bed, an articulating cutting head (for bevel cutting) and scribing capabilities, CNC accuracy and repeatability are assured.
Our laser cutting center offers these great advantages:
- Quality precision (±.008″ tolerance)
- Fast turnaround
- Computer-controlled cutting; no tooling is required
- CAD/CAM compatible
- E-mail your CAD drawing and Bassett Mechanical will cut your parts
Our rolling and bending capabilities include five press brakes from 60 to 750 ton capacity; several plate rollers, the largest of which can roll up to 1-1/2 inch thick, 10-foot wide steel and a horizontal bar roller for bending various types of bar stock including angles, tees, beams, channels, flat bar, pipe and square stock.
Pipes of all Sizes and Materials
Whether you need 1/4-inch all the way up to 48-inch diameter, we can provide your piping in a variety of materials, including Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, or PVC.
Specialty Fabrication / Stainless Fabrication
Bassett Mechanical’s custom fabricating capabilities allow us to design components that are exactly suited to your operation. Whether you need specialty pieces for dairy or food-grade applications or structural steel for an equipment expansion, our experience and quick turnaround time will make the difference.
Bassett Mechanical helps you with all your specialty fabrication needs:
- Large or small quantity orders
- Stainless steel (suited for dairy, pharmaceutical-grade and paper industry specifications)
- Laser, water jet, and plasma cutting machines on site
- Tank and pressure vessel fabrication
- Metal fabricating, including stainless steel, carbon steel, and other specialty alloys such as Inconel, duplex and super duplex stainless steel, P91, and titanium. We welcome requests for almost all alloys!