Respect for People. We believe that genuine concern and empathy help create a vibrant work environment and nurture lasting employee, customer, supplier, and community relationships. Bassett strives to treat people fairly, honestly, ethically, and with dignity. With core values like that, it’s no surprise that Bassett Mechanical is top notch when it comes to supporting […]
Monthly Archives: June 2018
“Hey girl, do you want to weld?” was the question asked to 13-year-old Savannah at her home with her father one summer day. Savannah jumped at the chance to learn something new. What she didn’t expect was that this small question started her passion for welding and a journey of her own in the skilled […]
Text to Join!
Sign up for our E-Newsletter!
- Helping Today. Hope for Tomorrow.
- Bassett Mechanical Announces Executive Leadership Advancements- A Continued Commitment to High-Quality Solutions for Customers
- Bassett Mechanical’s Chief Engineer Named Chairman of the Board for IIAR
- Bassett Mechanical Wins 2019 Wisconsin Safety Council Corporate Safety Award and President & CEO, Kim Bassett, Is Inducted Into Wisconsin Safety Hall of Fame!
- COVID-19 Educational Series- Part 1: Indoor Air Quality