Respect for People. We believe that genuine concern and empathy help create a vibrant work environment and nurture lasting employee, customer, supplier, and community relationships. Bassett strives to treat people fairly, honestly, ethically, and with dignity. With core values like that, it’s no surprise that Bassett Mechanical is top notch when it comes to supporting […]
Monthly Archives: June 2018
“Hey girl, do you want to weld?” was the question asked to 13-year-old Savannah at her home with her father one summer day. Savannah jumped at the chance to learn something new. What she didn’t expect was that this small question started her passion for welding and a journey of her own in the skilled […]
Text to Join!
Sign up for our E-Newsletter!
- Experts from Bassett Mechanical Share Ammonia Refrigeration System Knowledge with 2019 IIAR Conference Attendees
- “Do What Is Right and Treat Others With Respect. If You Do That, You Will Find Success in Whichever Path of Life You Choose”. Meet Kim Bassett, President and CEO of Bassett Mechanical.
- Maintenance Agreements: Partnerships That Can Make or Break the Future of Your Equipment
- New Year, New Possibilities! A Message to Our Customers from Kim Bassett, President & CEO
- In the Holiday Spirit: Opening Hearts and Hands to the COTS Community