When you hire Bassett to do the job, you are hiring decades of unmatched experience – experts who can cost-effectively address your mechanical needs today, while keeping future needs in mind throughout the process. Bassett has 20 dedicated Project Managers, 18 full-time engineers on corporate staff offering expert design, engineering, installation and technical support for industrial refrigeration, HVAC, and system controls. In addition, Bassett offers Process Safety Management Services.
Our resources – people, state-of-the-art technology and proven processes– can handle projects that are straightforward or complex. We ask the right questions, offer forward-thinking insights and provide a solution to address current and future needs.
Design, Engineering & Build
- Bassett is one of the largest mechanical contractors in Wisconsin with teams of designers and engineers including 20 project managers and 18 engineers
- We focus on understanding your industrial refrigeration, HVAC, piping, and plumbing needs and challenges, with responsible solutions in a timely manner
- Bassett engineers have extensive industry experience that provides unmatched expertise giving customers the highest value possible
- 3D CAD and BIM (Building Information Modeling) design tools
- Pre-fabrication methods to streamline field installation time and accelerate project completion which leads to shorter downtime and higher quality of work
Project Planning & Management
- We approach every project as unique with its own set of requirements. Whether new construction or refabricating existing facilities, you can be confident that our engineers and project managers will provide an expert assessment of the project, budget, and timeline… expedited if necessary
- Project management coordinates with your operations and other contractors to minimize disruptions and downtime beginning with the design phase
- Our warranty claims have averaged less than .4% of revenue for the last three years
Our unique combination of engineering, technical and field management expertise allows us to be a single source for project planning, design, installation and service.
- Custom industrial refrigeration, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) and gas systems
- Automated systems and control integration
- Commercial & Industrial Plumbing and Process Utility Piping
- Custom Specialty Metal Fabrication and ASME Pressure Vessels, Skid Packages and Industrial HVAC Vents (stainless, carbon, aluminum)
- PSM Services
- On-going support & preventative maintenance