Whether you’re retrofitting your existing industrial facility or installing a system in a new facility, you can count on the best in engineering, design/build, and installation capabilities are performed by a team of licensed plumbing designers, master plumbers, and experienced, quality-focused tradespeople.
Specialized, Industrial Plumbing Services
- Commercial solar hot water heating systems
- Certified cross-connection surveyors and backflow preventer installation, testing, and service
- Shop pre-fabrication of piping assemblies to expedite and simplify field installations
- 24-hour emergency plumbing service
- Service maintenance programs
- Cross Connection Surveys
Utility piping system design, fabrication, and construction require a unique combination of engineering know-how and in-the-field expertise. At Bassett, we’ve been successfully combining these winning factors for more than 75 years to produce outstanding projects for our clients. Trust your next utility piping project to the company that has proven its ability to get the job done right … the first time!
Our pipe fitting experts can support a broad range of facility needs with code-compliant installations performed by certified welders. Our pipefitters work interchangeably between the shop and field. Bassett’s pipe shop excels in assembling piping spools of all kinds and specializes in pre-fabrication of pipe assemblies to streamline field installations.
Our piping engineering expertise includes:
- Steam and condensate systems
- Hot and chilled water systems
- Compressed air systems
- Potable and non-potable water systems
- Sewer and wastewater systems
- Natural gas installation, certification, and repair
- Industrial gas systems
- Process cooling and heating systems