When ammonia is released, you need help – NOW! Bassett has a full team of trained and ready Level A Responders who can handle all types of ammonia releases and ammonia leaks.
Bassett’s team is always prepared with a fully-stocked emergency-response trailer to assist authorities for a quick and safe response to ammonia releases large and small.
Just as importantly, because Bassett crews have extensive experience building ammonia systems, they know better than anyone how to safely get those systems back under control and prevent secondary releases hours or days later.
Bassett Mechanical serves all of your ammonia response needs:
- Ammonia system safety inspections
- Consultations to create a crisis action plan
- Expertly-trained response team on the scene quickly
- Extensive experience working closely with emergency personnel
- Emergency-response trailer stocked with safety equipment, ready at a moment’s notice
- Industry-leading knowledge on leak control and prevention
You can’t afford to use anyone but the best during an ammonia release or leak. Call Bassett Mechanical today to arrange for an ammonia system safety inspection and consultation!