How often do you brush your teeth? When our dentists ask us this question we proudly respond “two times a day for two minutes”- we boast our daily commitment to good dental hygiene. What happens when the dentist asks us “how often do you floss?” Gulp. For most of us, the answer is probably not […]
Monthly Archives: July 2018
By: Beau Bebout, CAD Design and Systems Manager REVIT®, a 3D Building Informational Modeling(BIM) tool used by advanced engineering and construction design firms has taken our industry by storm. This software with its ability to develop accurate and error-free building structures can release many of the common pain points that customers may experience during the […]
Text to Join!
Sign up for our E-Newsletter!
- Bassett Mechanical’s Internships Launch Young Professionals into Successful Career Paths
- “I’m Proud to Be a Working Mom and Somehow Pull It All Together at the End of the Day”. Meet Jessica, HVAC Project Engineer
- A Safety Message to Our Associates from President and CEO, Kim Bassett
- Qualification #5: Does Your Mechanical Contractor Have In-House Professional Engineers?
- “I’m Proud to Tell My Husband He Might Have to Be a Stay at Home Dad Someday.” Meet Kristen, 5th Year Welding Apprentice