Bassett Mechanical began as a refrigeration company in 1936. Our long history of designing, installing, and servicing commercial and industrial refrigeration systems has continued to grow as one of our core businesses.
Today, Bassett’s team of refrigeration technicians has more than 200 years of combined experience in ammonia refrigeration and all types of the common refrigerants. We have extensive knowledge of all facets of the mechanical systems, as well as the electronic controls.
Our experienced service technicians are recognized by many national food processors as the best ammonia refrigeration technicians to assist them with their most difficult maintenance and troubleshooting situations.
Experienced maintenance technicians:
- Preventive maintenance
- Mechanical integrity inspections
- New system startup
- Repair and replacement of valves, alarms, fittings, and all components in a refrigeration system
- Compressor and pump repair, rebuild, and replacement
- Emergency shutdowns
- Ammonia response
- Controls replacement, repair, and recalibration
- Refrigerant change-out
- Recirculator repair
- Surge drum installation
- Refrigerant piping
- Vibration analysis
Bassett handles parts and supplies for:
- Frigid Coil/Imeco
- Carrier Transicold (Marine)
- Carrier Corp.
- …and many more!